- Have an head office, branch, office, outlet or shop within the City of Melbourne municipality
- Are a business with no more than 30 full-time employees or part-time equivalent
- Qualify to enter one or more of the five Awards categories
Each entry should be concise and respond clearly to the entry requirements and the Judging Criteria.
All submissions must comprise the following:
- Nomination Form with company details
- Brief company overview for promotional purposes (max 200 words)
- Company logo in jpeg format for promotional purposes
- Written response to Judging Criteria 1 – 7.
- Dot points are acceptable
- Use word limits as a guideline
- Written response to the Judging Criteria specifically related to the category you are applying for
- Images, graphs, plans, video and audio files can also be included to support your application.
- If applying for more than 1 category, you only need to provide Nomination Form and written response to Judging Criteria 1 – 7 once
- PDF copy of submission along with images, graphs, links etc. that can be emailed or supplied on USB or CD Rom
All submissions are to be received by 5pm, Thursday 20 April 2017.
They can be received via:
Business 3000+ Awards Program
Suite 7, Level 9
118 Queen Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
2016 / 2017 Key Dates
October 2016 – April 2017: Call for Nominations
23 February 2017: B3000+ Awards Cocktail and Familiarisation
20 April 2017: Submissions Close 5pm
18 May 2017: Winners announced at 2017 Business 3000+ Awards Presentation Gala